Linux System Support
What you will do:
● Be responsible for managing the IT system, including servers and PCs’ installation, configuration, debugging, monitoring, backup, troubleshooting, etc.
● Design and maintain internal network and database.
● Support daily operation of the trading systems.
● Connect, archive, and manage financial market data and trading data.
Qualities to make great candidates:
● 2+ years of experience in Linux system and network management.
● Proficient in Linux shell commands (CentOS preferred), system administration and performance optimization; Experience to build IT infrastructure.
● Familiar with at least one database (mysql, MariaDB, redis); Familiar with data backup, recovery, migration, etc.
● Familiar with computer networking and network security management.
● Proficient in Python and Linux shell script programming.
● Experiences in web development; Familiar with website development technologies.
● Experience in managing data center or exchange collocated servers.
● Experience in trading system support is preferred.
Copyright © 2021 Pandtong Quantitative Research Limited. All Rights Reserved.